Working across many media, both online and offline, you will ensure brand consistency across all channels of communication. You will utilize your visual and interactive design skills to incorporate the Optimizely aesthetic into everything you create. You will work closely with marketing, customer success, sales and the rest of our growing company to explore design solutions that help our customers understand our product. The types of projects you will work on include creative brand and product marketing campaigns, sales and marketing materials, and user education projects.
- Optimizely is a website optimization platform. We help businesses show the right content to the right people at the right time.
- Our first product makes A/B Testing easy. In >2 years we’ve grown to become #1 in the category with 6,500+ paying customers including Disney, Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- We’ve raised over $30 million to grow internationally and open offices around the world.
- Join us in our mission to empower businesses to make better data-driven decisions.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing for the Web and knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail; no details are too small or insignificant
- Exceptional communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions to anyone in the company
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience owning a wide variety of print projects from concept through completion
- Familiarity with printing processes, materials and techniques, and experience working with printers, a plus
- Must have a portfolio showcasing graphic, illustration, and interface design projects
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation
- Full health, dental, vision
- 401k benefits
- Gym membership
- Catered lunches
- Unlimited vacation
- Clipper Cards for commute
- Company events: karaoke, show-n-tells, ski trips, retreats
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro and 27″ monitor – in fact, any gear you want that will improve your productivity.